NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- HBB83887 - Hobbyboss 1 35 Soviet T-12 Medium Tank
- SLOT-IT CA26d McLaren M8D No.12 Can-Am Mosport 1971 BNIB
- Traxxas Body, Land Rover Defender (clear, requires painting) decals - Z-TRX8011
- Vtech KidiCom MAX 5 phone
- Brooklin Models 1 43 Scale BRK74 1947 CADILLAC CONgreenIBLE
- Lyan Hypersports W Motors - Gloss Red 'Fast & Furious 7 1 24 Model Car
- Lego Technic 42075 First Responder. Brand New and Sealed.
- WWE Elite Series The Boogeyman Figure Brand New Boxed
- Vintage Spirit v3 Air Commando Glider Action Force GI Joe Figure VGC Hasbro 1992
- SUPER POWERS Batman MOSC NEW RARE BOOTLEG FAKE VINTAGE 90s
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.