NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Flames of War Great War - Clavery's Chargers RRP
- Ltd Ed 50WW MasterFighter 1 48 French Air Force Train Road Tanker new generation
- 48CM Reborn Baby Doll Soft Silicone Lifelike Newborn Doll Girl Best GiFT
- Hobbywing Platinum 50A V3 Brushless Controller ESC
- Thanos Rising Avengers Infinity War
- GT Spirit 108 Porsche 911 991 Techart Targa white 2014 1 18
- SOLIDO, Char sherman amphibious DEEP WADING UK, military opag line
- McDonald's McDonalds ty Beanie Babies Collector Set + Extras
- WWF WWE Vintage Wrestling Figures Lot of 27 FREE SHIPPING read description
- MARVEL GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 6 HERO FIGURES 5 FIGURE SET WITH ACCESSORIES
- HASBRO 12 GI JOE MASTERPIECE EDITION VOL 1 ACTION SOLDIER W BOOK ARMY IN BOX
- DC Direct First Appearance Wonder Woman Action Figure - NEW
- Warhammer - AOS - Dwarf Dispossessed Warriors - Plastic -Games Workshop
- TRUMPETER 1 350 GERMAN HEAVY CRUISER ADMIRAL HIPPER 1941.
- Scalextric C2449 Porsche GT1 Collectors Club Car 2002
- Ravensburger NYC - Brooklyn Bridge - 2000 Piece Puzzle. Free Delivery
- RARE VINTAGE DINKY SUPERTOYS No.990 GIFT SET BOXED 1956-58 VGC FOR AGE
- Piccolo Set 100 Years Schuco
- Gima Crutch Evolution, bluee grey, 1
- LEGO set 8129 AT-AT Walker - Star Wars
- Transformers Original G2 Cyberjets Space Case MOSC Sealed
- Unbox Dino Ziqi Wu Yasu Mononoke Red (USA Seller)
- Vtg Tin Litho Wind-Up YONE 2123 Ferris Wheel 1950's Japan - SEE VIDEO
- DC 4 Wonder woman Batman v Superman – Heavy Metal Die Cast Gal Gadot Figure NEW
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.