NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- FLY 79715 SLOT FIGURES LEAD MECHANICS OF BOX LTED. ED MB
- Vintage Schumacher U2469F Front One Way Assembly Mission
- ⭐ McDonald's Play Kitchen Electronic + Toy Food Drive Thru Restaurant Plastic ⭐
- ESDO PEUGEOT DMAH VAN WAGON KIT RESIN POSTS POSITION PTT
- Airstream Bambi Caravan 1961 - Greenlight 1 24
- LEGO Classic Castle Mini-Figures (6103)
- WCW Wrestling goldust Lex Luger Ruthless Figure Lot All Different WWF WWE NEW
- GI Joe ARAH Action Figure & Vehicle Lot Hasbro Iron Voltar Despoiler Evader
- Snail Finchen Hand Puppet Sesame Street 35 cm Plush Soft Toy
- Marvel Select - Gladiator Hulk 10 Inch Figure Movies Version NEW
- Kitty Hawk 1 48 Su-35 Super Flanker
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.