NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 2300 AD Man's Battle for the Stars
- Aoshima 1 700 IJN Aircraft Carrier Soryu Battle of Cayron
- Hansa White Goat 4151 Plush Soft Toy Sold by Lincrafts Established 1993
- LEGO STAR WARS BATTLE ON TAKODANA 75139 NEW. SEALED. PRIVATE COLLECTION
- Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure
- Figma 200 Character Vocal Series 01 VOCALOID Hatsune 2.0 Figure Miku
- Marvel Legends Mojo Series Falcon Rare Chase Variant Red Toy Biz New Free Ship
- Eurographics Morita Tsubaki Puzzle (1000 Pièces)
- Bentley Continental GT (2011) Diecast Model Car 100139921
- 1 72 Russian Army T90A Main Battle Tank Tank Modern Tank of world
- CORGI MODEL No.57606 RANGE ROVER 30th ANNIVERSARY gold PAINTED LTD.EDITION MIB
- LEGO Star Wars Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle Complete with Mini Figures (8096)
- Jakks Pacific WWE WWF NIP Deluxe Classic Series 8 Big John Stud RARE
- GI JOE ACTION TEAM WIND DRIVER RARE BOXED
- Marvel Legends Amazing Spider-man Elektra legends series 6 Inch Figure
- Games Workshop Citadel Ral Partha Metal Fantasy Figures Collection
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.