NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 25mm ECW english - civil war infantry - inf (21319)
- Fiat 1100 Bandini Carrozzeria Motto Spider 1947 Red Jolly Model 1 43 JL0634 Mode
- LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS USED. Complete kit with original box.
- Transformers PE Perfect Effect-PE-DX08 Robot Origin Leonidas Figure NEW UK
- Retro Terron Toy By Hasbro Very Fine Condition No Box
- Steppenwolf CnC BAF DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Series Complete
- Kit Model Full complete Bryant & May Wood Craft Aries Medieval All Wood TBE
- Scalextric E 3 Aston Martin GT with Lights, mint car boxed
- Hobbywing EZRUN 3652 G2 4000KV Sensorless Brushless Motor for 1 10 RC Car D
- Dinky TRIUMPH HERALD - 189 ultra rare colour ............... light brown white
- DINKY TOYS GUY WAGON EARLY BOX EMPTY BOX ONLY......55 POUNDS..GET IT
- UT MODELS PORSCHE 996 CABRIOLET YELLOW MIB 1 18
- SET OF LEGO IN BULK VINTAGE 1970'S 1960'S WINDOWS WHEELS
- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WES WELKER FIGURE
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.