NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 10mm medieval mongol - horse archers 18 figures - cav (27530)
- Vintage Light Model Aircraft – 1974
- Predo slot Vaillante mystere CB056P ,classic slot kit, ultra rare
- Lego 21304 Dr Who Tardis
- HASBRO B6640 TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM 30TH AUTOBOT HEROES NEW
- 1997 Hasbro GI Joe Army golden Knight Fao Shwarz Parachute Team Action Figure
- Funko Pop Heroes Batman The Animated Series Robin and Poison Ivy Vinyl Figure
- B0FC Hand Spinner Fidget EDC Finger Bearing Fidget Reduce Pressure Toys bluee
- Set of 55 matchbox cars,boxed,dated from 70`s-80`s,superfast,1-75 series
- 1 43 RL31DK ROB WALKER LOTUS 49C GRAHAM HILL KIT BY SMTS
- Matchbox Superfast 2006 America No 16 1968 Mercury Cougar MIB
- Lego creator tree house 31078
- Transformers Generations Trailcutter Completo 30 Aniversario Trailbreaker
- REVOLTECH Takeya Takayuki Buddhist Statue Collection 004EX Zochouten & 005EX ...
- Marvel Legends - X-Men 6 Action Figure - Deadpool 2016 Hasbro
- Citadel Warhammer 1980s Bugmans Dwarf Brewery Cart Wagon Unpainted (Metal)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.