NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 6x Mixed Warhammer Citadel Dwarf Miners & Musician & Standard Unpainted (Metal)
- AFV Club 1 35 35272 IDF M109A1 Rochev Model Military Kit
- Scalextric Digital Ford Focus WRC Fully Overhauled Since Digital Conversion
- Flysky FS-i6X 2.4G 6 Channel LCD Radio Controller Transmitter and Receiver
- SENSE POP UP VISUAL HIDE DARK POD ADHD KIDS AUTISM RELAXATION ASPERGES
- Make Toys Transformers Quantron Computron Combiner 5 Figure Set, New in Box
- BBI Elite Force USMC Corporal Tony Bishop 1 6 Scale Collectible Figure
- 12 Inch Retro DC Comics Action Figures Series Shazam
- Spark Williams FW12 Italian Grand Prix 1988 Jean-Louis Schlesser S4029 1 43 NEW
- Diecast Car Model Citroen C5 Aircross SUV 1 43 (White Red) + GIFT
- Lego creator 3 in 1 Joblot - 31080, 31062 and 31073
- Bandai SH Figuarts Suicide Squad Joker pvc action figure 15cm
- Les Maitres de l'Univers - Figurine 10cm Super7 - Anti-Eternia He-Man (Power-Con
- Bandai - Figuarts Zero Chouette Sailor Moon - Moon Crystal Power, Make UpFigure
- OOP Metal Space Marine Venerable Dreadnought
- BANDAI Doki Doki Pretty Cure Cure Doll cure Heart NEW from Japan
- SCALEXTRIC 1967 YEAR OF LEGENDS LIMITED EDITION REF C2923A
- Futaba R2106GF 6-Channel S-FHSS FHSS Receiver
- Taiyo M-4 Combat Tank T-91 US Army Mark Litho War Tank - Tin Toy Boxed
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.