NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 1985 ADD86 Chaos Minotaur Lord V3 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Citadel Beasts D&D
- Engineers ceramic tweez From japan
- Scalextric Chaparral 2F No4 C2916 Boxed Mint Condition
- Brand new kylo rens tie fighter, lego 75179
- Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Cheetor Loose Complete
- King and Country Fighting w Sword (Running Forward) ROM014
- New MARVEL Legends Series Spider-Man - Scarlet Spider Action Figure NIB
- Crabs Adjust Humidity Omniclaw Edition - BRAND NEW
- Matchbox lesney - FORDSON TRACTOR - 72 mint boxed - front and rear yellow hubs
- Greenlight VW Samba Bus & 1959 Siesta Travel Trailer 51114 D 1 64 CHASE
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale 519 431032 - Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Top Gear
- Lego CREATOR Full Range - Select your Part Number, 20+ Sets to Choose From
- Kazushi Sakuraba B UWF HAO COLLECTION FIGURE Figure UFC PRIDE JAPAN MMA
- GI Joe Terror Drome KREON Lego Used
- Marvel Spider-Man Homecoming Web Glider Spider-Man Bust
- GW golden Heroes Super Hero Roeplaying Game In Box Marvel DC 1980's Classic
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.