NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 1 18 - 1966 LOTUS FORD 38 INDIANAPOLIS - AL UNSER - CAROUSEL 1 - NEW
- 1971 VOLKSWAGEN TYPE 2 BUS YELLOW 1 18 DIECAST MODEL CAR BY GREENLIGHT 19012
- EFE AEC RT BUS LONDON TRANSPORT ROUTE 152 1 76 34101C YEAR OF THE BUS 2014
- LEGO Friends 41009 Andreas Bedroom
- Wwe WRESTLING KARL ANDERSON ELITE 56 MATTEL NEW
- KURT 'AIRTIGHT' SCHNURR Renegades GI JOE 3.75 Inch 2011 Action FIGURE
- Deluxe Robin Breather Variant Batman 1966 66 Classic TV Series 8 action figure
- STARGATE SG1 ROLEPLAYING GAME RULEBOOK. RPG OOP D20 system Spycraft
- Airfix A12008 Handley Page Victor B.2 1 72 Scale Kit
- Scalextric Vw Beetle Cup No17 & No18 Mint Condition & New Braids
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.