NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Haldir Pro Painted Lotr lord of the rings mordor
- Ferrari 312 T2 312T2 Niki Lauda Quartzo 1 43 1976 F1 Formula 1
- GREENLIGHT 86536 1 43 1975 PLYMOUTH FURY ARKANSAS STATE POLICE SMOKEY AND
- Trans Formers Animated Dread Wing
- GAOGAIGAR GAOFIGHGAR KAIYODO RESIN CAT KIT LM
- JUSTICE LEAGUE - Batman ArtFX+ 1 10 Pvc Figura Kotobukiya
- Roden 1 72 Felixstowe F2A Early version
- WRC Nitro Speed 1 43 Slot Car Racing Set World Rally Championship Scalextric
- HPI Main Chassis 6061 - Bullet - 101292 - NEW
- Porsche 911 3.0 Rsr 1974 White 1 18 Gt Spirit GT207 New
- Maisto 1 18 Audi R8 V10 Plus Metal Diecast Model Car Roadster New in Box
- Ferrari Fxx F140 Coupe 2005-06 bluee Metallic 1 43 Hot Wheels Elite
- Lego Friends Creative Tuning Shop 41351 BRAND NEW IN BOX
- 1989 ANTHONY CARTER STARTING LINEUP SLU MINNESOTA VIKINGS RARE
- Eyes Project Military Girl Soviet Airborne Army Svetlana Camo Ver. 1 6 Figure
- MARVEL COMICS VARIANT PLAY ARTS Kai X-Men Cyclops figure SQUARE ENIX Japan、
- Star Wars Legion AT-RT x2 & t-47 airspeeder .
- 80146 Trumpeter Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf A Ammunition Carrier Tank 1 35 Model Car
- FLY Car Classic Porsche 908 Escuderia Repsol 1971 Ref. C17
- TotalCadeau Remote-Controlled Flying Shark Fish Swimmer RC Summer Fun Toy
- LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case Storage Portable Travel Size Case Bag
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.