NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Tyrant Army Figure Case - Hold up to 288 models
- Minichamps 1 8 2011 Sebastian Vettel Istanbul Helmet
- MINI MOKE MODEL CAR 1 43 SCALE WHITE blueE BOND 70'S AUSTIN BMC LEYLAND R0
- MINT & SEALED TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS PREDACON RISING DARKSTEEL TARGET 33-28
- FIGURE G..I. GI JOE SAILOR AMERICA'S MOVABLE FIGHTING MAN HASBRO 1964 MM76-00
- DC Iron Studios Justice League Wonder Woman 1 10 Scale Statue
- Trumpeter 1 700 DKM Graf Zeppelin German Navy Aircraft Carrier
- Multiplex RR EasyGlider 4 264332
- QIYI Mofangge WUJI 7x7x7 Magic Cube Puzzle Cube Speed Cube for Competition
- WESTERN MODELS 1933 blueEBIRD ROLLS-ROYCE CAMPBELL LAND SPEED RECORD CAR B278
- Sehcar Ford No.36 Lemans 1983
- Hot Wheels 25736 1 18 Ferrari 360 Modena
- Ty Beanie Boo Extra Large Rainbow Poodle Cuddly Plush Toy 25 Inches
- Rare 2007 Jakks Pacific WWE Spinning Heavyweight Championship Belt Raw
- 1 6 scale Military Special OPs Dragon action figures
- Wonder Woman Movie - Wonder Woman on Horse Dorbz Ridez - FunKo Free Shipping
- Ultra Rare Innovator Deadly Journey Vintage 1982 LCD Handheld Electronic Game
- SK Miniatures (Former Ademola) Julius Caesar 1 9th Bust Unpainted kit
- YUNEEC TYPHOON H ST16+ REMOTE CONTROL TRANSMITTER WITH BATTERY BRAND NEW
- Betzold 34279 Betzold Sport Soft Indoor Soccer Ball
- Dinky 100 Lady Penelope’s FAB 1. Mint in Original 1st Issue Box
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.