NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NZG NO.617 LIEBHERR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR R994 B LITRONIC, 1 50, 99% MIB
- Bmw 320I Dirk Mueller Etcc 2003 Minichamps 400032443 1 43 Model Diecast
- 1 43 First 43 diecast F43-070 Mazda MX5 Roadster 2015 white
- LEGO Speed Champions 75880 - McLaren 720s
- AKAM & REZAR AUTHORS OF PAIN WWE MATTEL ELITE WRESTLING FIGURE BUNDLE SERIES 62
- X4 Zartan Animation Pencil Original Sunbow Artwork G.I.Joe ARAH GI Joe Lot Vintg
- Marvel Universe Infinite Legends Figure 3.75 Crossbones Captain America Sealed
- Slotrace Road Racing Set - Mercedes C111
- Academy 1 35 Normandy 70th Anniversary Tiger I Mid 13287
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.