NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- LOL SURPRISE PEARL SURPRISE - PURPLE WAVE 2 - Limited Edition Mermaid Ball REAL
- SPRINGRC Model SE-C4407V Metal Gear R C Hobby Digital Servo SS759
- 6172 Peugeot 206 WRC CRITERIUM 1 32 New nº 9
- 1 50 Diecast masters 85921 Caterpillar Cat 627K Wheel Tractor-Scraper
- HOBBYMASTER 1 72 HG4504 HORCH 1A WITH 20MM FLAK 38 EUROPEAN THEATRE WWII (U21)
- 10X LEGO 30421 Ninjago Masters Of Spinjitz Skybound Plane Polybags
- Transformers Decepticon Shield 3D Deco Light
- Frank Kozik SIGNED Chairman Mao Giclee Print 2006 The Bird Is The Word EXCLUSIVE
- Games Workshop Warhammer Bretonnian Mounted Archer Knight BNIB Bretonnia New OOP
- Judy Hopps BULLYLAND Figures (30 per bag)
- DG Artwork Blind Sword Samurai Ronin inc. scenic base 75mm Unpainted kit
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.