NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Warhammer 40,000 Tyranids Tyrannocyte 552
- Amati Coca Spanish Cargo Ship 15th Century 1 60 Scale Wooden Model Ship Kit
- BIG RUSS BERRIE MEADOW BABY WHITE & PINK BUNNY RABBIT STUFFED ANIMAL PLUSH TOY
- Diverse Modellbauteile, Wheels, Gearwheels, Axles, Etc K-59-1
- NEW bluee Opal - Game as Ned Kelly Board Game - Family Games
- Corgi Toys - Vintage Metal Model - 316 - NSU - Sport Prince - (Corgi 14)
- RIO BUGATTI royale model 41 (Scoperta) bluee NEW CANNED
- Solar Squadron Sun Vulcan truca1107 Pradera Robot Action Figure Super Rare A13
- 1991 GI Joe Funskool MRF Racing Jeep Gi Joe Bootleg(India) Factory Sealed
- LEGO Aeroplane Indianna Jones Peril in Peru Panagra Airways 7628
- McFARLANE SERIES 1 JOSE THEODORE MONTREAL CANADIENS NO LOGO on BOTTLE
- Super Rare G.I. Joe 1995 Carcass ( Mexico Exclusive ) Action Figure
- Expanded Shell Coin - Half Dollar (head) by Tango Magic - Magic with Coins
- FREE SHIPPING Geek Fuel EXP Exclusive QMX “X-Force” DEADPOOL Figure L@@K
- Alpine Miniatures 1 16 WWII German Commander (1 Figure w 2 Different Heads)
- MATCHBOX SCX, SCALEXTRIC SLOT CAR, FERRARI F1 CAR, IN ORIGINAL BOX.
- GR035 Alloy Gear Cover Fits HPI Baja King Motor RCModelz
- Tecnomodel 1 43 2006 Ferrari 430 GT Press Version Red
- MINICHAMPS 312 990096 1 12 VALENTINO ROSSI ANGEL FIGURES RIO DE JANEIRO 1999
- New World First Bus - 20044 - Dennis Dragon Duple Metsec - St John - 1 76
- LEGO set 75150 STAR WARS Darth Vader's Tie Advanced vs A-Wing MISB
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.