NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- FLY 79715 SLOT FIGURES LEAD MECHANICS OF BOX LTED. ED MB
- Vintage Schumacher U2469F Front One Way Assembly Mission
- ⭐ McDonald's Play Kitchen Electronic + Toy Food Drive Thru Restaurant Plastic ⭐
- ESDO PEUGEOT DMAH VAN WAGON KIT RESIN POSTS POSITION PTT
- Airstream Bambi Caravan 1961 - Greenlight 1 24
- Mixed Mini Lego Bundle
- OYO NFL Endzone Set lot of 2 with 21 Mini Figs Brady McCoy Brees 013019DBT3
- Pink Hammerhead by Joe Ledbetter 150 Pieces Worldwide Very Rare Long SOLD OUT
- 15mm dark ages turkish - heavy 12 figures - cav (33593)
- MATTEL DCUC DC UNIVERSE BATMAN LEGACY ARKHAM CITY CLASSIC BATMAN ACTION FIGURE
- T-62 Mod.1960 Iraq Modification Kit Trumpeter 1 35 Tr01547 Model - 135 T62
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.