NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- TRU05337 - Trumpeter 1 350 - Russian Tsesarevich Battleship (1917)
- SCALEXTRIC SPAIN PLANET RALLY MYTHICAL BMW M1 DARNICHE-MAHE LTED. ED. MINT
- Taigen BB T5 Tx, v3 TBU Rx Panzer III IV Sound Card Speaker, Battery & Charger
- Munchkin Panic Boardgame - (New)
- Dinky No. 615 U.S Jeep With 105mm Howitzer (fires Artillery Shells)
- Ixo 1 43 - Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- LEGO Harry Potter Fantastic Beasts SET OF 6 MINIFIGURES SERIES 71022
- Mattel WWE Basic Series 4 Dolph Ziggler 1 of 1000 with Commemorative Belt Figure
- World Box Lakor Baby 1 6 Take Happiness Home Joker Boy Action Figure
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.