NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- TRU05337 - Trumpeter 1 350 - Russian Tsesarevich Battleship (1917)
- SCALEXTRIC SPAIN PLANET RALLY MYTHICAL BMW M1 DARNICHE-MAHE LTED. ED. MINT
- Taigen BB T5 Tx, v3 TBU Rx Panzer III IV Sound Card Speaker, Battery & Charger
- Munchkin Panic Boardgame - (New)
- Tekno 65310 Scania 3er 4x2 Tractor 1 50
- HOT WHEELS MARVEL GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 1 64
- The SHIELD Helicarrier acrylic display stand for Lego model 76042
- WWE BATISTA Figure ELITE 30 VARIANT Face Forward Front Bautista Drax RARE CHASE
- Dragon 1 6 WW2 German Nord Division Gebirgsjager Edvard Borsheim Gear+
- Diamond Select Toys DC Gallery Justice League Unlimited Animated Series Huntress
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.