NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- DC Universe RPG GOTHAM CITY SOURCEBOOK WEG West End Games Roleplaying DCU Batman
- Corgi b.m.c. mini countryman surfing
- LEGO 6286 - Pirates Skull's Eye Schooner Pirate Ship
- Transformers Revenge Megatron Polystone bust Final Battle PBTFM-01FB R1348 F S
- GI JOE 25TH WATER MOCCASIN W COPPERHEAD FIGURE LOOSE
- Hot Toys Thor Ragnarok Gladiator Thor Body 1 6th Scale Accessory
- Trumpeter 1 35 Soviet KV-1S 85 Heavy Tank
- Spektrum DX6 Transmitter Only Mode 2 EU (SpektrumR6750EU)
- Jigsaw Puzzle Map of The World 1864 - (100, 500 or 1000 Pieces)
- ZEBRA TOYS ENGLAND BRITISH RAILWAYS SCAMMELL SCARAB 3 WHEELER WITH ITS BOX
- 1 72 Germany E75 overweight Tank Modern Tank of world
- 1 18 SCALE MAISTO 36665 PORSCHE CARRERA GT (D29)
- 60 Ty Beanie Babies Includes Rare And First Editions
- WWE Adrenaline Cody & Dusty Rhodes 2 figure set NEW factory sealed
- KING & Land-Schütze, 42e Regiment Infanterie Britische, black Watch
- Original Marvel Figurine - Iron Man
- GAMES WORKSHOP FANTASY SCENERY TERRAIN WARHAMMER QUEST DOORWAYS ARCHWAYS X 10
- 1 25 Moebius Models Batmobile Dawn of Justice DC Comics 964
- Scalextric Williams Formula 1 cars joblot.
- Cranberry ND8 16 32 64 Light Reducer Lens Filter For DJI Mavic 2 Pro Camera MI
- Educational Robot Kit - MRT3-4 Advanced Course
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.