NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- CORGI AVIATION AA32314 1 72 EE (BAC) Lightning F.6 XS903 5 Sqn RAF Binbrook 1984
- Matchbox 56 BMC 1 x gold 1 x orange
- Lego Star Wars TIE Fighter UCS 75095 - Retired - Brand New Factory Sealed
- Transformers Movie 4 Age of Extinction FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME toy Gift NEW
- Kiss 2002 Signatures Network Creatures Stage Set Figures
- 25mm renaissance english - skirmish group 10 figures - inf (25406)
- DC UNIVERSE Total Heroes THE FLASH toy figure Mattel Series justice league DCU
- Czech Master 1 35 M4A1 Sherman Early Late Driver's Set for Dragon kit
- 73AC JJRC X1G 2.4G 6 Axis Gyro RC Drone Quadcopter UAV HD Monitor Camera 5.8G
- Jigsaw Puzzle 1000-218 Laputa Castle In The Sky Ghibli (1000 Pieces)
- AUTOart Peugeot 208 T16 Winner Pikes Peak 2013 Loeb 1 18 Model Car Genuine
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.