NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ertl Joyride The Fast And The Furious 1970 Dodge Charger Diecast Chrome Model
- Fiat 500 Abarth no. 399 VLN 2010
- Hot Wheels red liner club 67 mustang 7629 7897 RARE
- Lego Bionicle 71305 Lees Uniter Of Jungle NEW SEALED
- WWE Classic Superstars Collector Series BRAND NEW IN BOX- WWF I.R.S.
- Kb09 New Megahouse Shokugeki no Soma Erina Nakiri PVC Figure Japan
- Spider-Man Marvel Legends Lizard Series Mysterio Action Figure
- 15mm ACW union - regiment 36 figures - inf (27425)
- Eduard Big Ed 5330 1 350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Merit
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.