NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 25mm medieval asiatic - cavalry 12 cavalry - cav (11925)
- Eduard Big Ed 3374 1 32 Boeing B-17E F Flying Fortress PART 1 H.K. Models C
- Fly Porsche 911 Monte Carlo Rally 1969 Flyslot 1 32 Slot Car 036107
- Four-Drive Double-Steering Remote Control Car Off Road Vehicle Crawler 2.4G
- American Educational 4733 Four In One Solar Sensor. Free Shipping
- 1 24 DANBURY MINT 1964 ASTON MARTIN DB5 DARK RED AWESOME LOOKING MODEL CAR
- DIE CAST FIAT ABARTH GRANDE PUNTO S2000 RALLY FINLAND 2009 RAIKKONEN 1 43
- FIGURINE KISS Gene Simmons alive McFarlane Toys de 2000 scellé sous blister
- Marvel Avengers Infinity War Hulk Out Hulkbuster Amor Figurew Phrases Sounds
- Collectable Vintage Meccano No 2 Construction Set 1978
- GARY PAYTON NBA SERIES 6 MCFARLANE SEATTLE SUPERSONICS VARIANT ERROR 1 OF A KIND
- True Heroes Ultimate medieval Playset 90 Pieces with case storage box toys r us
- Card Magic by Richard Kaufman - Book
- Gladiator Hasbro Marvel Legends Action Figure BAF Apocalypse NEW
- 1 48 Mikoyan-25RBT Foxbat World Foxbat Limited Edition model kit by Hasegawa
- Li-Po 4S 14.8V 25C 8000mAh
- Castorland B-060023 assiniboine Sunset, Banff Puzzle
- Autoart 1 18 Scale - 72907 1967 Shelby GT500 bluee White Diecast Model Car
- 1 43 TYRRELL FORD 003 FRANCOIS CEgreen 1971
- Ligier JS2 Coupe 1972 bluee diecast model car 43030 Triple9 1 43
- LEGO Target 2015 Minifigure Gift Set - Includes Lightning Lad 5004077 NEW sealed
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.