NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- GAMES WORKSHOP LORD OF THE RINGS BOOKS MULTI-LISTING
- E10-HUFF-DALAND KEYSTONE B4A-LIGHT BOMBER SERIES-Chgoldszy Modelbud-1 72
- Fly E684 BMW 3.5CSL - Art Car 24Hr Le Mans 1975 REF 96048
- 814D JJRC H37 Mini Elfie RC Quadcopter WIFI FPV With Camera Altitude Helicopter
- Winfun Write N Draw Learning Board. USA Toys. Shipping is Free
- Spark 1 43 Boxer Stola GTS 2003 Light bluee from Japan
- LANCIA DELTA HF 4WD RAC RALLY 1987 RUSSELL BROOKES IXO 1 43
- NECA IRON MAIDEN Peace Of Mind
- RARE VINTAGE BATMAN SPANISH PVC BOOTLEG FIGURE PINK SUIT
- Lego Pharoahs Quest - Cursed Cobra rare mint 100% complete
- NBA - Carmelo Anthony 1 9th Scale Motion Masterpiece Action Figure (Enterbay)
- GI JOE FIGHTING SOLDIER 7X 'MILITARY OUTFITS ' UNICA ' FAIRLANDTOY
- Vintage push along ride on dog - Pedigree toys, Northern Ireland Lines, triang
- Box set of 20 DC Comics Nano Metalfigs MISB w exclusives Two Face, Brainiac
- Takom 1 35 AMX-13 90 French Light Tank
- BLADE 250 CFX BNF BASIC RC HELICOPTER 3D CARBON FIBRE AS3X SPEKTRUM SAFE BLH4480
- Wooden Tool Set - Box - Traditional Wooden Toys GREAT GIFT
- Kings Models 1 43 1952 Ferrari 375 Thin Wall Special Charterhall G Farina
- Kess Alfa Romeo Alfa 90 Quadrifoglio Light Grey Metallic 1984 KE43000191 Ltd 250
- NOREV 350093, TRIUMPH TR6, 1970, ENGLISH GREEN, 1 43 SCALE
- Lego Figure Man Wind Up LED Dynamo Torch Brand New Rare Model IQLGL-DY1
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.