NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 25 Trabant Wartburg VW T1 Transporter in Set Mixed 1 120 Tt New Ht2 Å
- Norev Plastic 1 43 - Ferrari 275 GTB4 Red No.142
- LEGO Friends Heartlake City Pool (41008). Boxed, Complete, Instructions
- WWE WWF JAKKS Pacific Mattel Wrestling figures ACTION LOT OF 13
- Gijoe Gi Joe 40Th Anniversary Figure All 8 Types Takara
- FOOTSORE 28MM CHRISTIAN PRIEST PAINTEDDARK AGESSAGA
- VINTAGE 1966 HALLMARK BATMAN CENTERPIECE DISPLAY STILL SEALED MIP NEVER USED
- AMT1103 1 25 PEERLESS LOGGING TRAILER (PLASTIC KIT)
- Hubsan H107D FPV X4 5.8G 4CH 6 Axis RC Drone Quadcop VS Estes Predox FPV-Mode 1
- 16 x PERSONALISED FUN FACE MASKS - STAG HEN PARTY - SEND US YOUR PIC - FREE P&P
- CMR 12005 - Ford GT40 car Le Mans Winner
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.