NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- The Lion King First Infinity Illusion LED Rgb Handmade Mirror, Sensory Toy
- INFLIGHT 200 IFDC930717P 1 200 AEROMEXICO DC-9-32 XA-AMC POLISHED WITH STAND
- Replica Alloy 1 10 Chess Draughts Set Desktop Style Model Craft Toy Ornament
- Kids Toy Work Shop Role Play Diy Builder Tool Bench Construction Kit green45pcs
- Mcfarlane Nascar Series 1 Complete Variant Set of 6 Figures Newman, Stewart
- New sofvi spirits Ultraman Ginga Ultraman Victory F S
- Korean Webtoon I don't want this kind of hero Line Webtoon Tumbler Official
- Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Niminous Occulum Scenery
- Hobby Boss 1 35 AAVP-7A1 w UWGS
- Ninco 50446 Porsche 997 Roadcar White, mint unused
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.