NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 2300 AD Man's Battle for the Stars
- Aoshima 1 700 IJN Aircraft Carrier Soryu Battle of Cayron
- Hansa White Goat 4151 Plush Soft Toy Sold by Lincrafts Established 1993
- LEGO STAR WARS BATTLE ON TAKODANA 75139 NEW. SEALED. PRIVATE COLLECTION
- Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure
- Figma 200 Character Vocal Series 01 VOCALOID Hatsune 2.0 Figure Miku
- Marvel Legends Mojo Series Falcon Rare Chase Variant Red Toy Biz New Free Ship
- V-Cube 9 redational Cube Puzzle Brain Teaser Twist Challenge Game Toy 560009
- Kings Models 1 43 1948 Ferrari 166 SC Buenos Aires Gabriele Besana
- Langley Miniatures Kits 1 76 OO Scale White metal G46 Morris Commercial LC3
- CORGI 1 50 Hanson DAF 8 wheeler tipper in excellent condition Boxed with mirrors
- LEGO STAR WARS X WING FIGHTER 9493 No Minifigures, Box Or Instructions
- RARE WWE ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL MATTEL ELITE COLLECTION SERIES 30 WRESTLING FIGURE
- DAMTOYS 1 6 Marine Force Recon Combat Diver Desert Marpat 1 6 Marine
- Reel DC Comics SUPERMAN FUTURISTIC 42cm RC Batt. Op. CAR MIB`79 RARE
- Reaper Miniatures Bones 77542 Marthrangul Dragon
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.