NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- DC Universe RPG GOTHAM CITY SOURCEBOOK WEG West End Games Roleplaying DCU Batman
- Corgi b.m.c. mini countryman surfing
- LEGO 6286 - Pirates Skull's Eye Schooner Pirate Ship
- Transformers Revenge Megatron Polystone bust Final Battle PBTFM-01FB R1348 F S
- GI JOE 25TH WATER MOCCASIN W COPPERHEAD FIGURE LOOSE
- Hot Toys Thor Ragnarok Gladiator Thor Body 1 6th Scale Accessory
- DRAGON 6851 1 35 STURMGESCHUTZ (Sd.Kfz.142) Ausf.C D Smart Kit NEW
- Slotwings Renault 5 Turbo Rallye De Torrelavega 1983 Fly Slot Car 1 32
- Leningrad golden pinkwood Chess Pieces
- Tekno Scania T Cab Topline Tinnelly Tractor Unit
- Scammell Pioneer R100 Artillery Tractor
- Corgi CC10805 Foden S21 Platform Lorry - Eddie Stobart Ltd. MIB.
- LEGO Vintage Time Cruiser 6496 - Boxed
- GREAT MUTA SET MINI BIG HEAD FIGURE SET NJPW WCW AJPW KEIJI MUTO
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.