NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- DC Universe RPG GOTHAM CITY SOURCEBOOK WEG West End Games Roleplaying DCU Batman
- Corgi b.m.c. mini countryman surfing
- LEGO 6286 - Pirates Skull's Eye Schooner Pirate Ship
- Transformers Revenge Megatron Polystone bust Final Battle PBTFM-01FB R1348 F S
- GI JOE 25TH WATER MOCCASIN W COPPERHEAD FIGURE LOOSE
- Hot Toys Thor Ragnarok Gladiator Thor Body 1 6th Scale Accessory
- Takom 1 35 M3 Lee US Medium Tank Early
- X183S RC Drone with 720P 5G Camera Altitude Hold Headless GPS Quadrocopter NZ
- Gibsons Treasures Within Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 pieces). Free Shipping
- Mitsubishi Lancer VI EVO WRC 1-18 Autoart Diecast
- FIAT 131 Abarth Th Rally Portugal 1977 J.C.Andruet TROF 43 TRRAL48 Model
- Construction Worker Figurine Set-1 50 SCALE by Preiser 68211
- LEGO VINTAGE WOODEN STORAGE BOX
- WWE Superstar Series ALICIA FOX Wrestling Action Figure New First Time Line
- 1 6 Magic Cube Leopard Skin Coat Yoga Pants MTV Sweatshirt Street Wear Clothing
- Aardman & DC Comics Collectors Classic Batman & Robin Action Figures Exclusive
- Schuco Varianto 3041 Limo Red
- Tamiya French Main Battle Tank Leclerc Series 2 Model Set (Scale 1 35) 35362 NEW
- Team Orion Vortex R8 pro x Brushless Esc (220A, 2-6S) ORI65129
- ABC S C 15A model engine
- Apollo Intensa Emozione AIE Chameleon gold w Case - Ltd 50 pcs Peako 1 18
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.