NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- HOT WHEELS ELITE THE A-TEAM GMC VANDURA VAN 1 18 SCALE BOXED UNDISPLAYED EXC
- 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Diecast Car Maisto 1 18 Special Edition
- Porsche 550 Rs 1957 4 Cilind. 110 Cv. Bianco White Best 1 43 BE9577 Model
- LEGO Ultra Agents Ultracopter vs Antimatter ()(Retired 2015)(Rare)(NEW)
- WWE King of The Ring Test Limited Edition WWF Jakks Pacific Figure
- 15414 FIGURINE STATUETTE FEE ELFE ASSISE HEROIC FANTASY LES ALPES NADA
- SDCC DEBUT DW KAWAII 13TH DOCTOR blueE COAT 6.5 inch Vinyl FIGURE TITAN new
- Epyllion A Dragon Epic Special Edition Hardcover RPG Book by Magpie Games
- MNGTS-028 - Meng Model 1 35 - T-72B3 Russian Main Battle Tank
- Carrera Digital 132 Ferrari 488 GT3 Rinaldi Racing, No.333 30847
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.