NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Catan - A Game of Thrones Board Game - Fantasy Flight Games Free Shipping
- Franklin Danbury mint 1 24 Corvette callaway c12 signature classic model rare
- 1 64 5 x BATHURST WINNERS 2006 2007 2008 2009 2011 FALCON COMMODORE 888 HRT
- 1 43 Minichamps OPEL VIVARO BREAK (Breezeblue) 1 of 1,008pcs
- LEGO The Lego Movie 2 Queens Watevra's Build Whatever Box
- Wwe Elite New 9 Boxed Rare Figure Lot
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.