NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- LOL SURPRISE PEARL SURPRISE - PURPLE WAVE 2 - Limited Edition Mermaid Ball REAL
- SPRINGRC Model SE-C4407V Metal Gear R C Hobby Digital Servo SS759
- 6172 Peugeot 206 WRC CRITERIUM 1 32 New nº 9
- 1 50 Diecast masters 85921 Caterpillar Cat 627K Wheel Tractor-Scraper
- HOBBYMASTER 1 72 HG4504 HORCH 1A WITH 20MM FLAK 38 EUROPEAN THEATRE WWII (U21)
- BIG BUNDLE OF 12 LEGO NBA BASKETBALL minifigures & spares RARE o'neal bryant
- Signed Roberto Luongo Mcfarlane NHL Series 15 Variant Figure Autographed
- Vintage Louis Marx Action Figure Jane West bluee Box Manual Accessories Used
- 15mm WW2 italian - 2 guns & tows - art (24373)
- Trumpeter 1 35 Soviet Maz-537 8x8 Tank Transporter 01006 - 135 Maz537
- DC Universe Classics Wave 3 Legion of Doom Solomon Grundy BAF DCUC 100% Complete
- Tamiya 1 10 Rc Land Rover Defender 90 Cc-01 58657 Kit
- Polis Fight for the Hegemony. Mercury Games. Brand New
- BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GTC WHITE Minichamps 100139032
- Minichamps 1 43 Panasonic Toyota Racing Launch Version 2004 from Japan
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.