NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- LOL SURPRISE PEARL SURPRISE - PURPLE WAVE 2 - Limited Edition Mermaid Ball REAL
- SPRINGRC Model SE-C4407V Metal Gear R C Hobby Digital Servo SS759
- 6172 Peugeot 206 WRC CRITERIUM 1 32 New nº 9
- 1 50 Diecast masters 85921 Caterpillar Cat 627K Wheel Tractor-Scraper
- HOBBYMASTER 1 72 HG4504 HORCH 1A WITH 20MM FLAK 38 EUROPEAN THEATRE WWII (U21)
- LEGO 7200 Star Wars Final Duel 1 sealed MISB very rare 7200 discontinued SEALED
- WRESTLING FIGURES LOT OF 17 WITH 2 STAGES
- Tenue Aventure Joe MISSION SECRETE repro neuve Group Action Man outfit only
- AMAZONE (Bandai) Vintage 1982 Solar Powered LCD Handheld Game Watch
- Scooby Doo Retro 8 Inch Action Figures Series Shaggy [Scared Variant]
- Airfix Supermarine Spitfire mk1. Authentic collectors set
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.