NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Blades of Khorne Chaos Slaughterpriest
- TRIANG PUSH & GO MARK 1 LAND ROVER SERIES ONE PLASTIC 7.5 CMS LONG & 3 CMS WIDE
- John Adams Easy-Spiral Create Geometric Patterns On Both Sides Of Your Screen_UK
- Transformers Toys Action Figures MP11 Masterpiece Starscream G1 Leader Class New
- Schleich Auto 4x4 With Winch
- BATMAN & ROBIN MOVIE BATMAN FIGURINE STATUE WARNER BROS STUDIO STORE MIB 1997
- Bandai 1 12 SW-07 R2-D2 & R5-D4
- Scalextric Rally Champions C2476 & C2477 Safeway stores
- Heaven Sends Reindeer Advent Calendar
- AUTOart 1 18 Lamborghini Huracan LB610 Die Cast Model
- Mercedes Benz 460K Nurburg 460 460 K (W 1 18 18033
- MATCHBOX SUPERFAST MODEL No.64c SLINGSHOT DRAGSTER MIB
- Lego CITY FIRESTATION in Light up Shop Display Case (60110)
- TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT STAINLESS STEEL FUTURE CATAPULT SLING SHOT RARE COLLECTIBLE
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.