NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Blades of Khorne Chaos Slaughterpriest
- TRIANG PUSH & GO MARK 1 LAND ROVER SERIES ONE PLASTIC 7.5 CMS LONG & 3 CMS WIDE
- John Adams Easy-Spiral Create Geometric Patterns On Both Sides Of Your Screen_UK
- Transformers Toys Action Figures MP11 Masterpiece Starscream G1 Leader Class New
- Schleich Auto 4x4 With Winch
- BATMAN & ROBIN MOVIE BATMAN FIGURINE STATUE WARNER BROS STUDIO STORE MIB 1997
- Airfix 1 400 Ship New Plastic Model Kit 1 400
- Zenoah 31.8cc 4-Bolt Engine G320RC Complete
- Melissa & Doug Large Plush Unicorn
- AUTOart 74677 Mini Car 1 18 Lamborghini Aventador J (Green) Finished Goods JAPAN
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster 2011 metallic white NOREV 183491 1 18
- VW COMBI ASSISTANCE PORSCHE SCHUCO 03214 1 43
- LEGO City Coast Guard Plane with fishing boat (60015) & Instructions
- UFC Ultimate Collector Loose Figure Lot USED PLAYED WITH 13 FIGURES
- GI Joe Battle Force 2000 SKY SWEEPER TANK Hasbro 1987 New SEALED MISB
- DC Artist Alley Chris Uminga 3 Zombie Hot Topic Exc BATMAN SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN
- Vintage Comansi Cosmo Robots Space Action Figure Set Within Its Original Box
- Trumpeter 1 32 scale Mig-21UM Mongol B
- Pioneer Scalextric Rare 1968 Mustang Cincyslots Land Speed Record 2010 NMIB
- D214 USB Charge Drone Durable 6 Axis Gyro WiFi FPV Real-Time UAV
- Vtech Toot Toot Toy Collection
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.