NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Greek Skeleton Warrior Warband Nicely Painted 10 Miniatures
- MINICHAMPS P398140086 - 1 8 AGV HELMET VALENTINO ROSSI MOTOGP MUGE
- KidKraft Deluxe Chalkboard Art Table with Stools (3+ Years)
- Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking Target Exclusive
- DRAGONS Deluxe Sdentato Elettronico 6024756 SpinMaster - Italia
- DC Comics Batman Shadows Of Gotham City Figure Set 2001 Hasbro
- Meng Model 1 35 SS-002 Isreali D9R Doobi Armored bulldozer Model Kit
- Heng Long 1 16 Leopard 2 A6 RC Tank 2.4G 3889 RC Tank Pro edition w Sound Smoke
- RAVENSBURGER 12579 - 3D PUZZLE EIFFEL TOWER BY NIGHT, LED, NIP
- BMW M1 BMW France Zolauto 1 18 180812972
- ABC CARLO BRIANZA 1993 ALFA ROMEO 155 V6 DTM NANNINI ar
- SCHABAK MODELL FORD ESCORT CABRIOLET-RED FORD -DEALER ISSUE IN 1 43 SCALE-
- LEGO Star Wars Flash Speeder 75091
- WWE MATTEL ELITE STANDS TWO PAIRS COMPLETE
- 1 6 SS Action Figure ‘Jake McNiece’ US Airborne WW2 Paratrooper
- EAGLEROSS SUPER HERO FIGURE STATUE COLLECTION LOT 15 DC UNIVERSE POWER GIRL ETC
- Vintage Dutch Girl PELHAM PUPPET - very good condition
- Eduard Bigsin 1 48 - Fw 190a-5 Advanced (eduard)
- Tamiya 58637 Honda Civic Drift SiR (EG6) TT02D DEAL BUNDLE w STEERWHEEL Radio
- Overlander - RC6-VSR 80watt 7A output AC DC Charger
- Vintage Corgi Toys Gift Set No.24 Constructor Set; all original
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.