NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Corgi CC10302 AEC Ergo 8 Wheel Platform Dolly & Girder Ltd Edit. No. 454 of 2800
- Schuco John Deere 4955 Tractor Farm Replica Age 14+ Collectable 1 87 Scale
- Hotwheels - City Gator Car Wash Connectable Play Set
- MOC vintage HI FI ROBOT cassette tape FRENZY microman micro change transformers
- Street Fighter II Capcom Queens MORRIGAN action figure
- Vintage blueebird Big Yellow Teapot boxed
- IMAGINEXT FISHER-PRICE JURASSIC WORLD MOSASAURUS & DIVER
- Roden 1 35 Military Vehicle New Plastic Model Kit 1 35
- Saito FA-60 Twin Cylinder 4 Stroke Engine CDI Ignition Conversion Kit
- (18 x 24.5) - Jigsaw2order Large Blank Puzzle, Wedding Guest Book Puzzle, 70
- Dinky Toys 281 - Pathe News Camera Car - Grey Trousers - Near Mint
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.