NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 1 43 WILLIAMS FW21 1999 RALF SCHUMACHER AUTOSPORT SHOW 2000 EDITION
- Britains Big Farm 1 16 Case IH Toy 210 Puma Tractor Collectable
- My Modern Kitchen Doll Playset Toy Kids Battery UK Seller Fast & Free Dispatch
- Transformers Collection Inferno MIB MINT Complete Rare Takara
- Popy Bandai Sentai BIOMAN TURBO RANGERS grande figurine DX 20cm Figure RARE
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Lizardmen Seraphon Saurus Warriors 556
- Marvel Fan Girl Spider Gwen action figure 13.5 inch
- SM 82 MARSUPIALE + PIC BOOK - ITA-01270
- Radio Data Modem P900 + Antenna for Flight Controller IPX AMP Universal tpys1
- Asara. Rio Grande Games. Shipping Included
- HART SMITH ASAM MODELS WHITE METAL BUILT FODEN 3000 SAINSBURYS PETROL TANKER
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.