NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- LeapFrog LeapReader Read and Write Activity Ages 4+ Toy Education School Kindy
- TSM Model – 1 43 Scale – Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint in Navy bluee Scale Model
- 2x Mini Alloy Diecast Models Tandem Bike Bicycle Replica Toy Gift 1 10 Scale
- Indian Wedding dress doll from the UK
- WRESTLING FIGURES 19 ASSORTED CHACATORS
- DRAGON IN DREAMS DID 1 6TH SCALE WW II GERMAN JOSEF 6th ARMY
- Porcelain Statue 10.5 Tall - Original Iron Man gold of 4,000 2000 Marvel
- 25mm roman era roman - archers 8 figures - inf (25646)
- AFV Club 1 35 AF35S02 CVR(T) FV101 Scorpion + Aluminum Gun Barrel + Eduard Etch
- Qq H 2911 MINI COOPER NIXON ASSOCIATES Scalextric UK
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.