NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Vintage Pelham Pony Puppet 50 60s Made in England
- VINTAGE AIRFIX 1 144 SCALE WASA 1628 SHIP MODEL KIT
- Tamiya 58384 Subaru BRAT RC Kit - DEAL BUNDLE with STEERWHEEL Radio
- DE4C Cool S8-G Gift RC Drone Stable Gimbal Outdoor
- VIP Slot car 1960's ish Austin Healey Sprite Mk1 Frogeye Bugeye 1 32 scale
- Signature Ferrari California T Closed 2014 Amarant Metallic 1 18 Burago BU16902
- 1966 Top Secret Operating Instructions & Special Envelope. James Bond DB5 Corgi
- King and Country Grey Fox TRW085(P)
- Eaglemoss Batman Auto Collection SPECIALE CAVALIERE OSCURO TANK MIB
- New Rare Star Wars Lego Minifigure Captain Antilles from Set 10198 Tantive IV
- Bonecrusher 5 Action Figure Transformers Movie Decepticon 2007 Hasbro
- 2 Set 1 6 12 Female Girl Nude Bodies + Accessories for Hot Toys Kumik Head
- 25mm napoleonic french - guard light 12 figures - inf (35607)
- Tintin - Editions Atlas - N° 25 Le taxi Ford Les 7 boules de cristal neuf en boi
- MPC 1 25 Tiger Shark Show Rod
- Tamiya EP RC Car 1 10 Honda CR-Z FF03 Chassis FWD High Performance Car 58490
- Hanafuda Na Pua Hawaii. Hanafuda Hawaii. Free Shipping
- Tecnomodel 1 43 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Dark Burgundy
- 1 72 Scale AH-64 Apache Helicopter Airplanes Airforce Diecast Alloy Models
- Gama 1 43 - Opel Kadett Caravan Nagel
- Lego Ninjago 70749 Enter the Serpent 2015 Retired Sealed Rare BNIB
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.