NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Carrera Digital 132 30527 Dodge Ladegerät PETTY PROMO USA Light
- DJI Ryze Tello Drone Intelligent Flight Battery 1100 mAh 3.8V +3in1 USB Charger
- Kinderino Mascot Eggman Kinder Surprise Joys 2015 2016 RARE Malaysia Philippines
- Opel Admiral B Hearse 1974 Funeral Car Ed.Lim.Pcs 408 1 43 Matrix MX11502-021 Mo
- IXO LMM179 CORVETTE C60R N.73 LE MANS 2009 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- LEGO Ninjago - 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Weapon -No Minifigures Box Guardian
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora 2nd Form Bring Arts PX Square Enix
- GI JOE JUSTICE BRONZE BOMBER 100% complete with file card
- Unbranded Vintage Ghost Buster LCD game
- Minimates MARVEL DEATH ARCHANGEL
- Valom 1 72 McDonnell F-101A Voodoo (TAF)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.