NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- FLY 79715 SLOT FIGURES LEAD MECHANICS OF BOX LTED. ED MB
- Vintage Schumacher U2469F Front One Way Assembly Mission
- ⭐ McDonald's Play Kitchen Electronic + Toy Food Drive Thru Restaurant Plastic ⭐
- ESDO PEUGEOT DMAH VAN WAGON KIT RESIN POSTS POSITION PTT
- Airstream Bambi Caravan 1961 - Greenlight 1 24
- Lego Legoland Firestation 347 1970 Rare
- 1988 Graded AFA 85 SLU Starting LineUp Football Collectors Stand
- WOW 1993 HASBRO GI JOE ARCTIC COMMANDOS FACTORY SEALED ON CARD
- Magico Grail - Close-Up Magic - Games of Magic
- MG Magnette Mk IV 1 43rd scale white metal kit by K & R Replicas
- DC Retro Mego Kresge Style Shazam Dr Sivana Series 1 Action Figure
- Scalextric Slot Car Ferrari F40 Red Sports Racing 1 32 Head and Tail Lights toy
- E-Flite BL 15 Outrunner 1260 kV (EFLM126015)
- Vtech Baby Pop and Play Elephant Popping, Rolling, & Learning Fun For Kids
- Corgi 1128 Major Priestman Cub Shovel.
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.