NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- HOT WHEELS ELITE THE A-TEAM GMC VANDURA VAN 1 18 SCALE BOXED UNDISPLAYED EXC
- 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Diecast Car Maisto 1 18 Special Edition
- Porsche 550 Rs 1957 4 Cilind. 110 Cv. Bianco White Best 1 43 BE9577 Model
- LEGO Ultra Agents Ultracopter vs Antimatter ()(Retired 2015)(Rare)(NEW)
- Transformers Iron Factory IF-EX18 Lordscorpion Brand New
- Rebel Captain Pushead Usugrow secretbase SDCC 2012 Marbhouse2 Figure Sofubi
- Marvel Legends - Thanos (Best of (EU) Infinity War Series) - Iron Man - Hasbro
- CHAOS KNIGHTS (PRE-SIGMAR) - WARHAMMER - GAMES WORKSHOP - FANTASY -
- Merit 63503 1 35 Soviet Navy G-5 Class Motor Torpedo Boat
- SCX DIGITAL Ref. 13080 PEUGEOT 307 WRC RALLY MONTECARLO 2005 1 32 New
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.