NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- TRU04546 - Trumpeter 1 350 - HMS Westminster Type 23 Frigate
- Scalextric GT40 No3 & No9 & Working Front Lights Rare Cars Fully Serviced
- Reely RE3LY FS RACING RC 1 5 UK SELLER Chassis new Beste price
- Vtech kiddizoom Touch camera And Headphones Set
- Tin Wizard 1 43 Scale White metal 000106 Mercedes Benz 180 1952 bluee
- 2014 Ford Mustang modified version GT Model Cars 1 24 Collection Alloy Diecast
- LEGO POLICE COMMAND CENTER LORRY 7743 IN BOX-
- Stone cold steve austin action figures
- MINRFB SIDESHOW GENERAL ULYSSES S GRANT SIX GUN LEGENDS 12 FIGURE
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.