NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- HBB83887 - Hobbyboss 1 35 Soviet T-12 Medium Tank
- SLOT-IT CA26d McLaren M8D No.12 Can-Am Mosport 1971 BNIB
- Traxxas Body, Land Rover Defender (clear, requires painting) decals - Z-TRX8011
- Vtech KidiCom MAX 5 phone
- Model car DieCast 1 43 Volga GAZ M24 white Czech Police A135 1993 Foytoys IST
- Ertl 1 30 Scale - B238 1948 American La France D.C.F.C Fire Engine Bank
- Kid K'NEX Oodles of Pals Building Set - 116 Pieces - Ages 3+
- McFARLANE 2005 Shaquille O'Neal Miami Heat 2nd Edition Series 8 NIB Collectible
- Figurine, Soldat de Plomb Ancien greenUNNI. Josephine
- MARVEL LEGENDS MAN-THING SERIES 8 COMPLETE LOOSE FIGURE TOY BIZ
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.