NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NZG NO.617 LIEBHERR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR R994 B LITRONIC, 1 50, 99% MIB
- Bmw 320I Dirk Mueller Etcc 2003 Minichamps 400032443 1 43 Model Diecast
- 1 43 First 43 diecast F43-070 Mazda MX5 Roadster 2015 white
- LEGO Speed Champions 75880 - McLaren 720s
- NBA Championship Series Kobe Bryant Action Figure [NBA Finals 2010]
- DRAGON 1 6 SCALE WW II GERMAN CYBER-HOBBY OBERST MAX PROJECT ADLER 1943
- Aquaman Movie True-Moves 12 Action Figures 4pk Original DC Comics NEW
- Junior View Master With 47 Slides Views Of America..(needs Cable)
- Rye Field 1 35 5006 M1A1 Abrams Gulf War 1991
- 58384 Tamiya R C Subaru Brat Vintage 1 10th Kit FAST CHARGER SET WFREE BALLRACES
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.