NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Inflight200 U.S.AIR FORCE BOEING 747 1 200 DIECAST MODEL Aircraft Plane
- Snow Leopard Stuffed Animal Jumbo 30 76cm Extra Large Soft Toy Wild Republic
- Syma X8C 2MP Wide Angle 2.4G 4 Channel 6-Axis Gyro RTF Drone RC Quadcopter
- One Crazy Welt 2 - Stories and Curious Facts
- Manitou - Metal Model - Maniscopic - Telescopic Loader - 1 50 - Ovp - (7.bm-100)
- MINICHAMPS CALLAWAY CORVETTE Z06R GT3 MAOAM LIVERY 2010 VLN -437 101486 -1 43
- LEGO Star Wars FINAL DUEL 2 7201 (SEALED)
- WWE Elite Survivor Series Alexa Bliss,Bobby Roode,AJ Styles,Carmella Fan Central
- Storm Collectables 1 6 Scale Mike Tyson Olympic Edition STMMTOEBE
- IRON MAN - Mark IV Active Engrenage Collection 1 9 Figurine Art Spirits
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.