NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Forbidden Sky Card Board Game by Gamewright
- MATCHBOX c FORD TRACTOR - RARE FACTORY WHEEL FIT ERROR SEE DESCRIPTION BOXED
- ALFA ROMEO TRANSPORTER-SUPER LITTLE MODEL----HERPA=-- 1 87 MODEL
- CORGI LITTLE NELLIE GYROCOPTER MODEL 1 36 JAMES BOND ONLY LIVE TWICE 04603 R0
- GUNROLLER MULTI DIRECTIONAL RC GROUND MOVER COMBAT VEHICLE - VERY COOL
- Schleich Bayala Stall für Einhorn und Pegasus 42174 NEU
- DC Super Hero Collection 82 doctor mid-nite
- WWS Fantasy Cottage House - Medieval Wargames Scenery Terrain Landscape Building
- B-17G FLYING FORTRESS 1 72 - 95-04283
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.