NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 1985 ADD86 Chaos Minotaur Lord V3 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Citadel Beasts D&D
- Engineers ceramic tweez From japan
- Scalextric Chaparral 2F No4 C2916 Boxed Mint Condition
- Brand new kylo rens tie fighter, lego 75179
- Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Cheetor Loose Complete
- King and Country Fighting w Sword (Running Forward) ROM014
- New MARVEL Legends Series Spider-Man - Scarlet Spider Action Figure NIB
- SKY RC Tgold 1 8 X8 V2 Sensorless BL Motor 6T - SK-400010-11
- Leap Frog LeapBuilders Alphabet Phonics House
- MERCEDES OCEAN DR.CONCEPT 2007 1 43 SPARK SP1018
- Corgi Classic Model No. 98604 - General Motors 4507 - Fifth Avenue USA (LOS1)
- Knex Typhoon Frenzy Roller Coaster
- WWE Earth Quake Typhoon Figures
- GI Joe Cobra 30th Anniversary 2011 Figure Lot BBTS Dreadnok Set Zandar
- Remco The Mighty Crusaders Action Figure Lot 1984 Fox Web Eraser Brain Emperor
- 32 Uruk Hai Plastic Lord Of The Rings LOTR Warhammer
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.