NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- TRU04546 - Trumpeter 1 350 - HMS Westminster Type 23 Frigate
- Scalextric GT40 No3 & No9 & Working Front Lights Rare Cars Fully Serviced
- Reely RE3LY FS RACING RC 1 5 UK SELLER Chassis new Beste price
- Vtech kiddizoom Touch camera And Headphones Set
- Hummer H 3 T 2008 Bronze 1 43 Spark Sp0867 Model
- Herpa Wings Scenix Airport Apron Bus Set x 4 Yellow 1 400 Scale Models 562591
- Lego 8857 Trike Vintage Set Excellent Condition
- Wrestling Lot Of 98 Action Figures WWE WCW WWF NWO TNA Jakks Pacific Toy Biz 90s
- HASBRO 1996 ACTION MAN CANOE CANOA 2 in 1 VEHICLE EUROPEAN MISB VHTF
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.