NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- LOL SURPRISE PEARL SURPRISE - PURPLE WAVE 2 - Limited Edition Mermaid Ball REAL
- SPRINGRC Model SE-C4407V Metal Gear R C Hobby Digital Servo SS759
- 6172 Peugeot 206 WRC CRITERIUM 1 32 New nº 9
- 1 50 Diecast masters 85921 Caterpillar Cat 627K Wheel Tractor-Scraper
- HOBBYMASTER 1 72 HG4504 HORCH 1A WITH 20MM FLAK 38 EUROPEAN THEATRE WWII (U21)
- LEGO Technic Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245 (42043)
- WWE TNA WWF Wrestling FULL MAKE UP JEFF HARDY superposeable 6 figure RARE
- Vintage Action Force Space Force Commander, Pilot & Trooper [complete]
- 25mm dark ages franks - warriors 20 figures - inf (29554)
- Hobbyboss 1 48 - Saab J-32b elansen - 148 J32be Lansen Model Kit Aircraft Scale
- DC Direct Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker 1 6 Scale 12 Action Figure New In Box
- Amewi Kulak Crawler Hsp M 1 16 2,4 Ghz 4wd 22071
- HLJ IQ Test Toys Mind Game Brain Teaser Metal Wire Puzzles, Set Of 10
- SCHUCO 1 18 1972 Porsche 911S Targa Die Cast Model bluee
- ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE Le Mans 2011 1 43 Spark S2544
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.