NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- The Lion King First Infinity Illusion LED Rgb Handmade Mirror, Sensory Toy
- INFLIGHT 200 IFDC930717P 1 200 AEROMEXICO DC-9-32 XA-AMC POLISHED WITH STAND
- Replica Alloy 1 10 Chess Draughts Set Desktop Style Model Craft Toy Ornament
- Kids Toy Work Shop Role Play Diy Builder Tool Bench Construction Kit green45pcs
- WCW Galoob Wrestling Figure UK Exclusive EL GIGANTE Loose Used wwe wwf nwa
- Original Vintage 1980's Action Man High Rescue Set
- TOYBIZ 4406 THE JOKER ACTION FIGURE 4-1 2 HIGH MOC 1989 (AM318)
- Star Wars Kenner POTF2 (1995) Rebel A-Wing Fighter complete with Pilot and Box
- Scale75 Steam Punk In Miniature (English, 184pages, A4)
- SCALEXTRIC Sport C2581A Renault R24 F1 Team Spirit No.7 Ltd Edition 2113 of 4000
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.