NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- GAMES WORKSHOP WARHAMMER 40,000 40K TYRANIDS LICTOR PAINTED & BASED METAL
- Handley Page Halifax 1 72
- 100CM Big Plush Giraffe Toy Doll Giant Large Stuffed Animals Soft Doll Gift UK
- Archos Drone Quadrocopter Camera With Spare Blades
- Halma Cone - Pawn - Green - KS - 20 x 40 mm
- INFLIGHT200 IF333GE001 1 200 TRANSASIA AIRWAYS AIRBUS A330-300 B-22101 W STAND
- Provence Moulage Kits 1 43 Scale Resin K469 Peugeot 905 Le Mans
- Yuki Hagure 1 7 Scale Figure Original Character Hoshizaki Native Hobby C07
- Marvel Legends DEADPOOL Series BAF Sasquatch Complete Set Of 7 New
- Lego 6166 Creator Make & Create - 100% Complete
- WWE Action Figure Belts [Bundle]
- 1 6 Hot Toys Body Head cuerpo y cabeza
- 25mm medieval burgundian - men at arms (plastic) 16 figures - inf (35204)
- Hasbro Batman Team Batcycle with Nightwing and detachable Jetwing sidecar
- AURORA 506-49 Model KIT 1 32 CHEVY MONZA GT
- Scalextric Vintage Lancia Stratos Ref 4055. Unused from new Boxed & Instructions
- HPI RACING 80815 MIP SHINY CVDS REAR (2PCS)
- Tamiya 1 6 Motorcycle Series No.39 Harley-Davidson FXE 1200 Super Glide 16039
- SPARK Lotus 72D GP Monaco 1972 Dave Walker S4283 1 43
- Matchbox Superfast No. 70, S-P Gun, - Superb Mint.
- Lego Set 4145 Rare Vintage Freestyle System in Playcase - 100% Complete
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.