NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- AMT Ertl un opened plastic kit of a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28, factory sealed
- SUPERSLOT H2665 PORSCHE 911 GT3R NEW CENTURY SCALEXTRIC UK MB
- 0824 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro 720P UAV Toy Gift Drone Performance Outdoor FPV
- Escape From Colditz - 1973 Parker Game- Complete - Great Condition
- Diecast Car Model NIO Nio EP9 Tail Wing Spoiler Version 1 43 (bluee) + GIFT
- Schuco Micro Racer No 1042 Within Its Box
- Lego mixed lot over 3kg+
- S.I.C. 39 Masked Kamen Rider G3 & G4 from Agito SIC Bandai action figure
- GOTHITROPOLIS RAVENS IZ-RA-MIRRUS MOC FOUR HORSEMEN STUDIOS MYTHIC LEGIONS RARE
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.