NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Porsche 911-964 Turbo 2, White, Welly 1 18
- Schuco 1 43 VOLKSWAGEN VW KASTENWAGEN T1 splitscreen van UHU WERK
- LEGO Star Wars 75102 Poe's X-Wing Brand New & Sealed (Discontinued)
- BANDAI SOUL OF CHOGOKIN GX 76 X 2 UFO ROBOT GRENDIZER DRILL & MARINE SPAZER SET
- 1 6 GEARBOX USMC MARINE OFFICER THOMPSON COLT 1911 WW2 DRAGON BBI DID 21st
- Battlefield In A Box - Destroyed Factory - BB235
- Femme Fatales Alice Madness Returns PVC 9 Figure B NEW & MISB Diamond Select
- Vintage Frog Kit F177 Heinkel He 219 Owl Night fighter 1 72 RARE
- Brand New Scalextric Audi Sport Quattro S1 San Remo 1985 Walter Rohrl C3410
- Traxxas Receiver, micro 2.4 Ghz (4-channel - Standard) - Z-TRX2217
- Dinky Toys Gift Set 699, Military Vehicles (set 1) - Good Condition - Boxed.
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.