NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 15mm classical persian - achaemenid infantry 24 figs - inf (15963)
- EDKR0015 - Eduard Kit 1 48 Royal Class - SE.5a Wolseley Viper
- NSR ASV GT3 Le Mans 24h 2016 Anglewinder Slot Car 1 32 NSR0078
- Traxxas Waterproof VXL-3S ESC Speed Control X
- LARGE SENATOR WOODEN CHESS SET41cm - BURNT DESIGN ON EACH PIECE HORNBEAM WOOD
- (A) marklin SCANIA KRUPP LORRY WITH TRAILER - 8009
- Minichamps F1 1 43 Scale Ferrari F 300 - M.Schumacher 1998 - Boxed
- POP Vinyl - Lilo & Stitch - Experiment 626 US Exclusive Pop Dome
- Marvel Legends Urban Legends Box Set (2003)
- TY BEANIE BABIES LOT X 39 ( incl PRINCESS )
- WWF WWE Billy Gunn or Ric Flair Action Figure New In Box
- DRAGON WW2 ''SOLDAT'' 101st AIRBORNE PARATROOPER PRIVATE JAMES 'JIM' GORDON 1 6
- Cosmocop ---- Police Car of the Future ---- Vintage Toy
- IRON MAN - IRON MAN MARK XLII HYBRID-METAL FIGURE FIGURE
- DRAGON 1 35 PANTHER G w Additional Turret Roof Armor Model Tank Kit BNIB
- C3859 Scalextric Ford GT40 MkIV - Sebring 12 Hours 1967 - McLaren & Andretti
- Spare Parts Metal Front Rear Axle Drive Shaft for WPL B14 B16 B36 1 16 RC Car
- OCC FIRE BIKE CHOP 1 6 ONE SIXTH SCALE VERY DESIRABLE Lights & Sounds work BOXED
- Renault 4CV No54 Le Mans 24h 1951 1 43 - Spark S5211
- Vanguards VA10508 Triumph TR7 - Java Green - Boxed
- Ty CURLY Beanie Babies WITH ERRORS
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.